The Stammi ZH (Regular’s Table Zurich) is our largest monthly social gathering, taking place at the first Saturday of the first full week of a month*, at The Alehouse, Universitätstrasse 23, in 8006 Zurich. Come join us, meet friends and new people, play games together, draw or just have a nice casual hangout. The event is open to everyone, both furries and people interested in the fandom.
The Alehouse is at the Universitätstrasse 23, 8006, easily accessible both by tram and car. For people arriving with public transport, take line 6 or 10 from the Zurich main station to stop ETH/Universitätsspital or Haldenbach. From there it’s approximately 2mins walking. For people arriving by car, there are parking spaces along the Sonnegstrasse 31.
- Even with the Covid-Restriction has been lessen down. We still recommend to retain the 2G rule and wearing a mask.
- Refrain from close contact, hugging etc. / respect other’s refusal
- Bringing in food & drinks from other places is not allowed
- Please drink responsibly
- The location takes cash or credit, however Postfinance Postcard isn’t accepted (there are ATMs nearby)
- Currently, we can’t allow bringing in animals
- All further information will be available at the location on the flyers