Stammi ZH (Regular’s Table Zurich) is Switzerland’s first and largest casual open meet and greet within the Swiss furry fandom, since 2005! Stammi ZH usually takes place at the first Saturday of the first full week of a month (meaning the Monday of the week must be in the same month!) and attracts anywhere from 40 to at most 90 people each month. There’s no special program, but people come here to eat together, to draw, to play boardgames and generally have fun.
Telegram channel: https://t.me/StammiZH
When are the meets?
The meets take place at the first Saturday of the first full week of a month (meaning that that the entire week, starting Monday, must be in the same month). Please scroll to the bottom of the page of all upcoming events or click here.
What are the rules for the event?
There are certain general rules in place applicable for all Stammi ZH events. You can find them here. Please note that specific events or the venue might have some additional restrictions etc.
Are there any age restrictions?
Yes, we’re at a public venue which sells alcohol, so access is restricted for people below the age of 16.
Can I bring my dog?
No. Our space is limited and we’re in a public venue where food is being consumed. The only exception to this rule are service animals (note however that this doesn’t apply to support animals).
Who can I speak to if I have a problem?
Feel free to contact @latiuszenasxeros or @badwoofer at any time, if you have any questions regarding the event.
Since the Stammi ZH usually takes place on a public venue, there’s some general rules to follow.
- Please keep the volume level at a normal level, especially later at night.
- No running around or do other gymnastics
- ID may be checked on demand for age verification by Stammi ZH staff or venue staff at any time. Failure to present may result in ejection.
- No-one under the age of 18 is to purchase or consume hard alcohol.
- No-one under the age of 16 is to purchase or consume soft alcohol, such as beers and wine.
- No-one is to knowingly purchase alcohol for someone under the age of 18. This will result in an instant, permanent ban.
- Drink responsibly. Know your limits!
- The possession, use or sale of illicit substances is expressly forbidden and we will notify the Police accordingly.
- No fetish wear. Collars may be worn discreetly but please no leashes or other BDSM related equipment.
- No taking in food from outside into the public venue.
- Under no circumstances are you to display the symbols, signature clothing or uniforms of unconstitutional organisations or hate groups.
- Do not bring weapons, or items that could reasonably be construed as a weapon, onto the premises. Prop weapons must be identifiable as such (eg: brightly coloured).
- You are to adhere to all relevant legal regulations, venue rules, and the requests of the bar staff.